We have a lot to offer your daughter!
Our program teaches vocal excellence, the value of teamwork and self-discipline.
As a member of the British Columbia Girls Choir, your daughter will:
- Receive high-quality vocal instruction with an internationally acclaimed choir
- Acquire music literacy skills - learning to read notes & rhythms through games and exercises
- Sing a wide range of challenging and interesting music
- Share her love of singing with other girls who also love to sing
- Perform in exciting, prestigious and extraordinary venues and locations
- NB: In person performances are suspended until Covid-19 large gatherings restrictions are lifted
- Learn about different cultures and travel the world
- Belong to a close-knit community, meet new friends, and even form lifelong friendships
- Help those less fortunate through community outreach concerts, and
- Experience opportunities she would not otherwise have!
Limited spaces available - next intake of new singers, February, 2021. Please note: our Spring 2021 term will consist of 12 in-person rehearsals with all Covid-19 protocols in place. Plus 1 concert with professional videotaping (without an audience).