All participants (chaperones, parents, singers, and staff) of the British Columbia Girls Choir agree to abide by the following points when entering any designated rehearsal space and/or participating in activities under our COVID-19 Response plan:
- I agree to symptom screening checks and will let staff or designated chaperones of BCGC know if I have experienced any illness, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms in the last 14 days.
- I agree to stay home if feeling sick and to be assessed by a health-care provider to exclude COVID-19 or other infectious diseases AND not return until symptoms have resolved.
- I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility, with soap or sanitizer.
- I agree to continue to follow physical distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
- I agree to not share any equipment or supplies during rehearsal times.
- I agree to abide by all of the BC Girls Choir COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines.
- I agree to self-isolate for 14 days, if I or someone in my immediate family has traveled outside of Canada.
- I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines, I may be asked to leave the organization for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
- I acknowledge that the continued disregard of the policies and/or guidelines may result in the suspension of my membership in the organization temporarily.
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering the rehearsal facilities and/or participating in my organization’s activities and that the measures taken by the organization, its staff, contractors, volunteers, members and other participants, including those set out above and under the COVID-19 Response Plan will not entirely eliminate those risks.
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release the British Columbia Girls Choir from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.