BC Girls Choir is in compliance with all up-to-date Public Health Orders as of May, 2021. Specifically concerning Youth Extracurricular Activities, which state:
- Programs for children or youth (21 years and younger) can continue with a Covid-19 Safety Plan in place.
- Must be supervised by an adult.
- Are subject to a 50-person limit.
- Performances, recitals and demonstrations are not allowed.
BC Girls Choir is in compliance with all up-to-date BC Ministry of Education guidelines as of March, 2021. Specifically concerning Music Classes, which state:
- Students and Staff must be placed as far apart as possible (no specific distance given).
- All staff and students in grades four and up must wear a mask while singing indoors.
In addition to BC Public Health Orders and Ministry of Education Guidelines, BC Girls Choir rehearses in a large space which has one full wall open to the outdoors. Weather permitting, some outdoor singing may be possible. As of May 8, 2021, the Fraser Health Region has specifically granted BC Girls Choir the permission to run our programs.
If you have questions or concerns please contact Nicole at email@example.com
BC Girls Choir Covid-19 Safety Plan was last updated: May 8, 2021