BC Girls Choir is in compliance with all up-to-date Public Health Orders as of March 27, 2021. Specifically concerning Youth Extracurricular Activities, which state:
- Programs for children or youth (21 years and younger) can continue with a Covid-19 Safety Plan in place.
- Must be supervised by an adult.
- Are subject to a 50-person limit.
- Performances, recitals and demonstrations are not allowed.
BC Girls Choir is in compliance with all up-to-date BC Ministry of Education guidelines as of March 11, 2021. Specifically concerning Music Classes, which state:
- Students and Staff must be placed as far apart as possible (no specific distance given).
- All staff and students in grades four and up must wear a mask while singing indoors.
In addition to BC Public Health Orders and Ministry of Education Guidelines, BC Girls Choir rehearses in a large space which has one full wall open to the outdoors. Weather permitting, some outdoor singing may be possible.
If you have questions or concerns please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
BC Girls Choir Covid-19 Safety Plan was last updated: March 30, 2021