The British Columbia Girls Choir is a charitable society. Program fees cover a portion of the funds needed to provide quality musical experiences and performance opportunities for your daughter. Your program fee payments help to cover a portion of the following:
- Vocal & choral training from our province’s top professional educators for an average of $12 to $15 per hour of rehearsal – well below the cost of private music lessons.
- Purchase of music
- Rehearsal venue and concert hall rental
- Rehearsal Camp (for Grades 4 & up)
- Administration costs
- Annual registration fee – Individual $40; Siblings $30 each
- Performance uniform items - dresses, character dance shoes etc.
- Concert tickets - from $10 for matinees to $28 for evening concerts
- Additional occasional workshops
- Tours - for singers who are accepted to the touring choir (2020 tour for Grs. 7 to 12; 2021 tour for Grs. 8 to 12)
- Payment options: 1 full payment; 2 - equal payments, September and January; 9 equal monthly payments
- Limited bursary funds are available. An application and approval process is required.