The British Columbia Girls Choir is a charitable society. Program fees cover a portion of the funds needed to provide quality musical experiences and performance opportunities for your daughter. Your program fee payments help to cover a portion of the following:
- Vocal & choral training from our province’s top professional educators for an average of $12 to $15 per hour of rehearsal – well below the cost of private music lessons.
- Purchase of music
- Rehearsal venue and concert hall rental
- Rehearsal Camp (for Grades 4 & up)
- Administration costs
- Annual registration fee – Individual $40; Siblings $30 each
- Performance uniform items - dresses, character dance shoes etc.
- Concert tickets - from $10 for matinees to $28 for evening concerts
- Additional occasional workshops
- Tours - for singers who are accepted to the touring choir, our next tour will be in July 2021 for singers in Grs. 8 - 12.
- Payment options: 1 full payment; 2 - equal payments, September and January; 9 equal monthly payments
- Limited bursary funds are available. An application and approval process is required.
Please Note: there will be no fees charged for camp or concert tickets during the 2020 - 2021 season